Join us for a home tour with Brian Rayski from One World Consulting and Zoetic Homes to see inside how he turned an infill city lot into an all-electric, Passive House-inspired, health & wellness conscious home.
Built with panelized Steel SIPs, this was a high-performance home design and construction project that took on a life of its own where priority in the design was to:
- Maximize useable/functional space of the city lot and the interior of the home
- Optimize the performance of the assemblies (wall, floor, roof & windows) and available technology in reference to cost benefit / market acceptance
- Synergize with decisions being made around assemblies to provide smart decisions regarding health, comfort, energy usage, and sustainability
- EnergyStar Net-Zero / Zero Energy Ready Home (pending)
- LEED Gold (pending)
- NGBS Gold (pending)
- EPA WaterSense (pending)
- IndoorAir Plus (pending)
- Asthma & Allergy-friendly (pending)
- Low EMF Design
Brian Rayski, LEED AP O&M, BPI Healthy Home Evaluator, NAR Green HVAC Engineer and Real Estate Broker has experience with 100+ high-performance projects and a passion for working in the high-performance building and healthy home design space mostly in Chicago and the surrounding Midwest.
Since this is an in person event, space will be limited to the first 30 RSVPs. Tours will be hosted in (2) 15-person groups (or (3) 10-person groups).
Face masks required on tour.
Join us after the event for further discussion at nearby bar, outdoors and weather permitting.